Front End Web Developer
Sterling-Rice Group, a nationally recognized brand strategy, innovation, and advertising agency, is searching for a Front-End Web Developer to join our Boulder, Colorado-based team.
Our unique fusion of strategic, creative, and culinary capabilities has helped build brands and drive growth for clients large and small, including some of the world’s top brands. In addition to creating best-in-class advertising, design, and digital work, SRG’s distinctive interconnected model is designed to deliver deep consumer insights, growth-oriented business strategies, and new products.
Sterling-Rice Group was named in Outside magazine’s famed “Best Places to Work” list for the past three years, as well as one of the best small agencies of 2011 by Advertising Age. Our fun culture, love of “living well,” passion for great work, and commitment to give back to our community make SRG a great place to be every day.
The Front-End Web Developer uses best practices, industry standard approaches, and their own creative thinking across a broad array of interactive web and mobile projects and helps set direction for the front-end technical aspects of our organization. The ideal candidate must be accomplished in web application development and must be someone who is looking to contribute in a significant way to the growth and success of a truly unique organization. This job is a perfect fit for someone who is a self-starter dedicated to staying on the cutting edge.
- Turns design and user interface mockups into functional web applications (both mobile and desktop)
- Collaborates with creative team to plan, prototype and build appropriate solutions
- Understands each client’s organizational goals and objectives
- Ensures all technology solutions are properly architected and specified
- Defines and disseminates technology best practices
- Ensures proactive pursuit of new technology solutions and innovation
- Advances the company’s thought leadership, specifically around web technologies
Candidates must possess:
- BS in computer science or equivalent preferred
- A minimum of two to three years’ experience in front-end web development
- Experience with web content management systems
- Demonstrated accountability: own outcomes and results, prioritize tasks, and consistently meet deadlines
- Proven ability to deliver projects on time and on budget with high-quality results
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work full time in our office in Boulder
- Advertising agency experience preferred