Accounting and Administrative Assistant
Sterling-Rice Group is seeking a full-time Accounting/Administrative Assistant. We provide brand-building capabilities around the world in the areas of insights, strategy, innovation, and communications.
This newly created position will support our Accounting, Human Resources, and Office Management teams. The right candidate will have the ability to work independently, possess a high degree of accuracy, attention to detail, excellent customer service skills, and general office skills.
- Accounts Payable: assist with processing, verifying, and receiving approval for invoices, data entry, weekly check run, expense report reviews, vendor research, and credit card reconciliation
- Human Resources: responsible for posting new positions, scheduling interviews, new hire and exit processes, supporting company activities, payroll paperwork, maintaining HRIS system, training coordination, benefits enrollment/termination, processing benefits bills, and tracking time/vacation for employees
- Maintain HR and Accounting files
- Act as backup receptionist
- Assist with special projects and other various administrative responsibilities
- One to three years of experience in an administrative support role; accounting and/or experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Ability to work independently
- Strong organizational skills, such as ability to organize multiple projects and tasks, attention to detail, and demonstrated follow-through
- Strong written communication skills
- Able to maintain the highest standards of confidentiality
- Proficient in MS Office programs, especially Excel
Sterling-Rice Group offers a fast-paced, creative work environment; a great downtown location; and a competitive benefits package. The successful candidate will join a team of skilled and energetic people at an outstanding company whose core beliefs are excellence, creativity, honesty, respect, education, social value, responsibility, and fun.